Join us in a unique immersive yoga experience at the immersive art installation space.
– A unique wellness experience
People of all fitness levels are welcome to enroll in our 35 minute yoga classes led by certified Yoga instructors. All classes take place within the multi-sensory and all-encompassing Immersive Van Gogh’s exhibit.
Each workout is designed to challenge the body and inspire the mind; choreographed in harmony with the music, sounds, light, and moving images from Van Gogh’s vast catalog of masterpieces.
Here is ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
About the instructor
Studio 54oo is in the business of creating art of the mind & body. Founded in Chicago circa 2016, we specialize in leading interactive events that promote unique forms of self-expression. Visit artandyogaflow.com for more information.
Dr. Auburn, E-RYT is founder & lead artist of Studio 54oo. She is an art maker, yogi, & educator. As an alum of School of the Art Institute-Chicago, creativity comes second nature. Every Studio 54oo led event is curated with the intention of delivering an authentic & organic experience, to help you tap into your most innovative self. Visit auburnaesthetic.com for more information.
All the info you need
- Participants receive a 35 minute class
- Participants should arrive 15 mins prior to their scheduled class. Class starts promptly and late comers past 5 minutes will not be admitted
- Participants must be 12 years of age or older. Minors must be accompanied by an adult (no free or discounted tickets available for classes to student/seniors or children)
- Participants must bring their own fitness mat
- No other equipment is required
- There are no changing facilities at Immersive Van Gogh – Wear comfortable clothing for your yoga practice
- Bathrooms are available
- Price: $50 per person per class plus fees.
- All guests must follow our safety protocols.
- Please be aware that this may change in the future without a previous note. So feel free to check back this page to get familiar with our most updated COVID-19 notice.
- Tickets are non-refundable
- All participants must agree to the waiver at purchase (CLICK HERE)